As indicated by the survey of global market intelligence firm TrendForce, it is currently the critical period for the negotiation of 2Q21 contract prices between DRAM suppliers and various major PC OEMs...
Amid the hustling and bustling of China's semiconductor market, punctuated by M&As and groundbreaking for new factories, the DRAM market has stood out, as numerous parties scramble to step into the field, to tape its huge potential. Since 2016, the global market has gone a long way, in both supply and demand sides, offering handsome opportunities but also posing grave challenge to newcomers, especially Chinese ones. Observers are watching closely the impact of the launch of Chinese latecomers' capacities, beginning in 2018 as scheduled, on the DRAM and NAND Flash markets. After extensive study of Chinese DRAM suppliers, TrendForce offers analysis of their potential impact on the market from various aspects.
As indicated by the survey of global market intelligence firm TrendForce, the rapid changes in the international politic situation in recent years...
TrendForce combines its expertise in memory market and leverage it to provide a multi-faceted study of server market in this report. The content of it is as follows:
1. Server CPU Market: State of Competition and Market Shares
2. Server Procurement by Cloud Service Providers in North America and China
3. Projection on Shipments of Server Storage Products
4. Projection on Server Shipments for Current Year
5. Major ODM Partners of Critical Server Brands
6. Changes on Volumes in Server DRAM Procurement
7. Trends in SSD Procurement and Projections on Storage Form-Factors and Interfaces
8. Shares of Enterprise and Hyperscale Servers in Memory Consumption.
Research DirectorySemiconductor Research Display Research Optoelectronics Research Green Energy Research ICT Applications Research